Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lighthouses in Croatia

I am planning my honeymoon for May - June 2009 and desire to do something different. I came across a list of Lighthouses off the coast of Croatia and wanted to know if ANYBODY has stayed there or has any unique knowledge of a particular lighthouse.




|||



It is difficult to say.Tell me what kind of vacation do you want and maybe I can suggest you one in Dalmatia.Maybe if you want to be alone with your wife for a week choose distant Palagruza only you and lighthouse keeper with his wife,maybe Lastovo also can be good but there you will see more people.Specify me what kind of vacation you want and maybe I help you




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 22, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment