Thursday, March 29, 2012

Krka to Zagreb?

Can anyone tell me how long of a drive it is from the area surrounding Krka to Zagreb?





We have a day and a half open that we are trying to decide options (starting from Split). One was to drive to Plitvice, stay the night, and then drive to Zagreb. But, for some reason, I love the idea of Sibenik and Krka. Just not sure how to fit it all in! Thanks...




|||



Still torn about what to do? Well I think thats probably a good thing. The good thing about the drive to Zagreb is that it will be on their main toll road... here is the link to that... http://www.hac.hr/



On this site you will be able to calculate how much of a toll it will be too. It will be close to a four hour drive I would think, from Sibenik to Zagreb. I know I suggested Plitvice to you before, but by no means do I think you would be wrong in staying in Sibenik and going to see Krka.




|||



Barrymanilow, thank you! You are such a wealth of good information. Hanging my head in shame as I guess I did double post! I guess we%26#39;ll just decide when we are there (maybe more info on the water level of Plitvice falls). I think I%26#39;ve just read one to many guide book.. can you tell I%26#39;m excited to go?? So much to do, so little time to do it!




|||



Yes too bad you don%26#39;t have an extra week or TWO! I hope someday I can go there for a month or more and just enjoy everything there is to offer in Croatia! And I don%26#39;t think there is such a thing about making a wrong choice. I am pretty sure you will be happy with whatever decision you make and just make Plitvice a destination for your NEXT trip to Croatia! Have a great time and you should be excited!!!!




|||



Krka national park seemed to me to be like a smaller version of Plitvice. I wouldn%26#39;t do both if you have limited time as it%26#39;d feel like more of the same. Head for Plitvice as it really is a wonderful park with many, many walkways amongst beautiful lakes and waterfalls.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 22, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment