Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Where to ask a girl to marry you

I am going to ask my girlfriend to marry me in Dubrovnik. I had thought that the city walls in the evening would be the perfect location. Does anyone else have some other suggestions?



Cheers




|||



Sounds great to me.... yes, in the evening on the walls...either overlooking the sea, or overlooking the whole Old Town. Then take her for a nice dinner somewhere. Great idea fourtypence!!!!




|||



City walls are ok but not on the top of it because somebody may challenge the gravity (you my get rejected or she may pass out...either way - she is flying).



When buzzing around you can also see which spot she really adores...which could be anything.City walls,near by island,night boat,beach,church...phone booth.(chicks are moody).Wait for her to pick up the right place,where she will say %26quot;wow%26quot;. Minute later do your thing and make her go %26quot;wow%26quot; again.



If you want more dramatic scenery wait for the next forest fire.( the fire is usually set by those blokes who got lucky there but months later went through rough divorce and now they hate the damn place)



Good luck mate...and let us know the score.




|||



Now a female opinion:





The place does NOT matter!!!!





I hope that you will celebrate many of your unniversaries in Dubrovnik.




|||



True...



( It is a size of the diamond/weight of the ring that counts )




|||



kefa





I got a giggle out of your last paragraph - re forest fires.





I was going to say, to fourtypence, to make sure that you LIKE Dubrovnik before you ask her, because you know well you will be going back there for the honeymoon. LOL




|||



Thanks so much for your replies, they made me laugh lots. Kefa - I have the diamond sorted so I have covered that one off. Unfortunately it is too late to establish whether I am actually going to like Dubrovnik -i%26#39;m committed now!





I will update you with her answer on my return.





Cheers





F




|||



Kefa, ti si MŠS




|||



AWW , Good Luck !!!




|||



Jelsa...did you mean Mediterranean Shipping Service....Multiple Sklerosis Syndrom...or is it Male Schauvinist Swine?



None of above - No Ma%26#39;am.



…projectbruce.net/no_maam/…bundy_power.jpg





If you read carefully you will see that I ask the bloke not to be selfish, to let her to lead,to look after her signs of excitement and than to ask for eternal and unconditional obedience.And you should know that I just hide under this macho shell,to earn respect from other guys here who otherwise would think I am a sissy.In fact,I am a modern man,sensitive and full of understanding.As I grow older I have been turned down and rejected by really classy chicks.Nevertheless,in my house the woman has a TV remote control (so I can flip channels by voice).Being 2 hours late on a date just gives them more time to dress up and apply additional layer of cosmetic coating.I allways let them pay for the gas,movies and diner. I never hit the girl in my life.At least,not in a face as I try to aim for the liver as that’s the only organ that regenerates (as lizard’s tail does).Even if she ocasionally trips and fall,chipping my furniture and displacing the remaining teeth she can still talk...as a foreigner.And that is cool when friends come over.



And if I am male schauvinist swine you are labeling others from this board too, who found my remarks amusing.And others may not like it.(except for the pal on parole,Twin City Thug a.k.a. Bitchslap Barry )



What all this has to do with the tourism? Well guys - you are coming to the right place.It is (still) man%26#39;s world over here!




|||



kefa





Chauvinist is spelt with a %26quot;C%26quot; - not an %26quot;S%26quot; babe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment