Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Itinerary input.

I%26#39;m spending 5 weeks in Europe and a portion of that will be in Croatia/Lubjlana. I%26#39;m flying into Dubrovnik in late May. Spend a few days in Dubrovnik. I then have 7 full days before leaving Lubjlana for Budapest. I plan on working my way up to one of the Islands via ferry from Dubrovnik, then on to Split, then to Lubjlana. Maybe I should go to Split, then one of the Islands? Which Island? Hvar, Korcula or Makarsa? Ideas anyone? Preferences? Should I forgoe One of the Islands or maybe skip Split and devote more time to 3 places instead of 4? I%26#39;m I asking too many questions in one post? Help!Thanks, luck all.




|||



2 days Dubrovnik then korcula. From Korcula catch a ferry/catamaran to Hvar. One night there. Go to Split and overnight there. After that go to Trogir and Zadar. Last day go to Np Plitvice and Ljubljana. All depends on the method of traveling, but this can be a starting point to research




|||



Dubrovnik - Hvar - Split - Plitvice lakes - Zagreb ..




|||



For better ferry options, I would go to Split, then go to Hvar or Brac from there.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, September 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment