Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Venice-Pula (then bus?) to Rijeka for Jadrolina link?

I want to go from Venice to Croatia in April 07, then ferry -hop down the coast to Dubrovnik before returning by Jadrolina Ferries to Bari in Southern Italy . There seem to be fast catamarans from Venice to Pula, and Jadrolina ferries do Rijeka- Hvar- Korcula-Dubrovnik twice a week... but I can%26#39;t see a link from Venice to Rijeka, or a place where ferry routes from Pula intercept those to Dubrovnik.





Prevous posts say there%26#39;s a a bus service from Pula to Rijeka, but can anyone advise on



1- Whether I could do Venice -Pula- Rijeka by about 6pm?



2- any better route Venice- Dub%26#39;nk- I have about 10 days in Croatia?



Thanks




|||



Lat year there was a fast ferry service from Venice to Opatija which is a 15 minute journey from Rijeka. I havn%26#39;t seen the 2007 timetable yet but I hope to get it soon because I am planning one of my wandering trips around Croatia and Montenegro.




|||



Thanks a Million, Balkan Addict- let me know the operator if it occurs to you, and I%26#39;ll look out for it on the web, or in Venice when I get there. A




|||



Hi there,





We are having a similar problem in finding the best way from Venice to Rijeka. In your searches, did you come across anything?





CHeers.




|||



You can get from venice to rijeka by train,it takes between7 and 11 hours depending on the train.



Check www.bahn.de




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment